We own a unique and large land position in Eastern Ohio that provides significant running room. We are poised for growth.
- We own over 220,000 net leasehold acres.
- Of our 220,000 net leasehold acres, 206,500 net leasehold acres (94%) are held by production or term after 2018.
- We can hold a large portion of our undeveloped leasehold until 2028.
- We have a high concentration of leasehold interests in our core operating area.
- We own and operate six horizontal Utica Shale wells drilled under our prior industry joint venture.
- We will implement our 2017 drilling program within our 3D seismic survey in the Rich Condensate window of Noble County.